main

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Here we go again.....

Hello!!!
Well I'm a week off but thats about how life goes here in the foster home :) We've had two puppy classes with bella and she catches on really fast but is also very stubborn so she knows what we want her to do its just a matter of if she wants to do it :). She's a fun and hectic and busy addtion to our family. Some friends and myself from work had a girls night/puppy night on thursday it was tons of fun bella was the smallest but definately dominated the other two dogs LOL. She I believe she will forever think she is a forty pound pitbull ;). Some news about the adults in the house. James got put back on his forty hours!!! Which is great news for us; and couldn't have come at a better time since my OT got cut :( so again we will be about even but hopefully/eventually we will get back on top :). I've been taking a cake class with dawn, this upcoming tuesday will be our last one :( for a minute cause of deer hunt but we will be back in class in November learning all about fondant! I can't wait I've been anticipating this class since we started. I'm excited I have about five cakes on order right one due the end of this week the others are all due in November LOL. So it'll be a busy busy month but its all good. Well that about sums things up sorry its so short but I've got a leash wrapped around my leg with a whimpering dog at the end so I should go!!
But love you all and thanks for reading our little blog

No comments:

Post a Comment