main

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Four weeks---where has time gone?

Well I can't believe it but I have a one month old!!! So crazy!! His first month just flew by..... there was peeing and pooping and throwing up and long nights and maybe even a couple fights lol. But sooo worth it, I love him so much, and am sooo grateful for my little family. How fitting that the start of this journey is so close to a month where we all think about how grateful we are for things :)
 Its been a lot longer then a week like I promised to update :( but hey at least its not a year or six months later ha ha!!!
 So couple of things baby Ryker had his 2 week appt he's doing great he is now 10 pounds 11 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. Everything looks great according to the doctor :)
 He was sleeping four hours between feedings but is now back to two lol (I fear part of this is my undoing, but its so nice to cuddle next to him) trying to get him back to four hours but he's as stubborn as his daddy lol.
 He had his first halloween, it was fun he was a monkey and I was his bannana lol. The only size I could find was 0-6 months so it drowned him but he looked so cute, got to take him up to my work and show him off, it was fun and everyone loved him so much. We also went to a halloween party it was really nice to get out of the house and hang out with other adults lol.
 This week started great and not so great, Dawn came over and helped me get the nursery finished but I started not feeling good by monday night I could barely move let alone pick up my ten pounder with out wincing. Went to the clinic on tuesday and apparently one of my milk ducts is infected, so I was put on antibiotics, told to hot pack it four times a day and continue to nurse (OMG OWWW! lol) by tuesday night I wasn't hardly achy at all and am feeling pretty spry today lol.

 Cant think of much else to write for now, getting excited for turkey day!! My dad and step mom are coming up and can't wait to see them and be with family
 Until next time loves and kisses
Baby boy hanging with dad--he's always striking a pose lol


see? my little GQ man lol


Nana holding my little monkey at work


Gettin in the holiday spirit :)
lol, I realize that my costume doesn't look like a banana but I assure you thats what I am






Grandma Foster holding ryker

 
Again in the holiday spirit lol



Strike a pose-theres nothing to it lol


The fosters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment